Nebraska Cosmetology Continuing Education
Nebraska Cosmetologist Licensees-Online Classes Available For Cosmetology Licensee Required Continuing Education
How It Works:
Complete all cosmetology license renewal requirements online.
Once all requirements are completed you can print a certificate that verifies you finished all course requirements.
Attach your certificate of completion to your renewal application to the state of Nebraska.
State Accepted Cosmetology Continuing Education Courses:
Nebraska Cosmetology Requirements
Nebraska requires all cosmetologist professionals with an active license to complete continuing education. Guidelines for licensees are listed below and must be completed in order to keep your cosmetology license active.
Minimum 4 hours of continuing education by a board approved program. Licensees may choose to complete all 8 hours required through an approved program.
Maximum 4 additional hours in the following areas or topics:
- Maximum of 2 hours from home study programs related to professional practices in cosmetology.
- Maximum of 4 hours allowed from CPR/first aid programs
- Maximum of 4 hours on equipment used in cosmetology
- Maximum 2 hours on people skills
- Maximum of 4 hours in products used by cosmetologists
- Maximum of 4 hours allowed in marketing educationMaximum 4 hours- Tech School or university coursework in related topics such as: Practice Related; Business Programs such as Finance, Computers or related classes; Sciences or Communications; Psychology, Sociology, Humanities or related classes.
Our 2 hour online course is accepted by the State of Nebraska. You must complete all requirements in order to earn your full credit and qualify for cosmetology license renewal. Discounts are available for repeat clients.
Online Price: $25.99
Licensed in multiple states with similar course requirements? For a fee of $29.99 per course, we "reciprocate" your education to other states/courses. Call us at 800-952-0910 to register for multiple courses.