Start a new business, start a new career path or expand your existing job skills with LEED certification.
What is LEED Certification?
LEED Green Associate is the first level of qualification within the USGBC's LEED Building Accreditation platform. Becoming LEED Certified will give you the necessary credential to pursue opportunities in the green building industry and make a significant contribution towards greater sustainability.
Overview: LEED Green Associate Accreditation
Our LEED Green Associate training will give you an in-depth understanding of the fundamental principles involved with sustainable design and the USGBC's rating system for green building design. You will gain valuable knowledge and unlock exciting opportunities by earning this LEED Credential. The course topics below will prepare you to pass your exam on your first attempt.
Exam Prep Course Topics:
- Fundamental Principles of Green Building
- The USGBC & GBCI
- LEED Credential Overview
- Integrated Project Delivery & Sustainable Design
- Fundamental Concepts in Environmental/Energy Rating Systems
- Building Project Credits & Strategy
LEED 205: Green Building and LEED Certification, Preparing for the LEED Green Associate Exam
Be prepared for your exam and pass on your first attempt with our comprehensive LEED online exam prep course.
- *LEED Green Associate study guide
- *Supplemental study sheets
- *Practice questions and simulated exams
- *AIA National-Credit towards continuing education
- *Tips and strategies for passing your exam
Requirements for LEED Certification
- 18 years of age
- Register and schedule your exam
- Begin your exam prep course
- Pass the exam