Obtain Your License
Pursuing a career in the Construction field? Study at home for the Arizona Business and Law Exam (Statutes and Rules) with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Arizona Statutes and Rules (Business and Law) Exam$109.99
This business management exam review includes the following:
- Practice Exams
- Math and Calculations
- Study Tips
- Licensing Information
- Instructor Support
Requirements To Complete
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
Anyone seeking to become a contractor in Arizona is required to sit for two exams, the Arizona Statutes and Rules Exam and the trade exam.
Applying For Your License
To apply, contact the Arizona Registrar of Contractors at 1-602-542-1525.
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College can assist you by saving you time and money. With our years of experience, we can quickly and accurately submit your application to your state.
- 80 questions and a time limit of 3 hours
- A score of 70% is needed to pass.
- Exam fee is $66 for one portion and $116 for two portions.
- Topics include: Arizona Registrar of Contractors Statutes, Arizona Registrar of Contractors Rules, Arizona Registrar of Contractors Workmanship Standards, Business Management, Business Mathematics, Contracts and Agreements, Insurance and Bonding, Safety, Record Keeping and Reporting, Labor Laws and Employment Regulations, Financial Management, Tax Laws, Liens, Environmental Laws and Regulations.
- The exam is given by PSI: 1-800-733-9267.
Books and References for the Exam
The following are recommended to study for the examination. They are available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
The following references are permitted to be used during the exam.
Exam Review Education
We offer online review for the Arizona Statutes and Rules (Business and Law) Exam Review via pratice tests. There is a database of over 500 questions on the Arizona NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management, Arizona Laws, Arizona Rules, Arizona Statutes, and OSHA 1926. Each time you take the practice test, the questions our randomly generated from our database so you never see the same test twice. Topics in this review include Arizona laws, rules, and statutes, bidding and estimating, contract management, liens, tax basics, insurance and bonding, scheduling and project management, employee management, financial management, safety, and much more.