Prepare for the Mississippi Electrical Business and Law Exam
Pursuing a career in the Electrical field? Study at home for your Mississippi Electrical license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Mississippi Business and Law Practice Tests$115.99
Applicants are required to sit for two exams, business and law and the trade. We offer review for the Mississippi Law and Business Management Exam practice tests in an online course format. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Requirements To Complete
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
Required to sit for two exams, business and law and the trade.
- The testing company is PSI (1-800-733-9267)
- 50 questions and an 2-hour time limit
- 70% is required to pass the exam
- The exam fee is $120 for 1 portion or $240 for two portions of testing.
- Topics on the exam include licensing; estimating and bidding; lien law; financial management; tax laws; labor laws; project management; contractors; risk management; and environment and safety.
Books and References for the Exam
The following reference is permitted to be taken into the examination. This reference may be tabbed (with a permanent index tab) and highlighted. It is available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- Mississippi Business and Project Management for Contractors
Exam Review Education
We offer review for the Mississippi Law and Business Management Exam in an online course format. For more information on either attending a seminar, or to order, contact our office at 1-800-952-0910.