Obtain Your License
Pursuing a career in the Plumbing field? Study at home for your Nevada Plumbing license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Nevada Construction Management Survey Practice Tests$115.99
To become a licensed contractor in Nevada, applicants must sit for two exams: Contractor Management Survey and the trade. Please note that pre-approval is required to be obtained before sitting for the examination by contacting the Board for Licensing Contractors. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Requirements To Complete
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
To become a licensed contractor in Nevada, applicants must sit for two exams: Contractor Management Survey and the trade.
Please note that pre-approval is required to be obtained before sitting for the examination by contacting the Board for Licensing Contractors at 1-775-688-1141.
- The Nevada Contractor Management Survey Exam has 60 questions and a time limit of 2 hours.
- A 75% is required to pass.
- Topics on the exam include licensing requirements, estimating and bidding, business organization and financial management, tax laws, labor laws, project management and lien law, contractors, risk management, and environment and safety.
- The fee for the exam is $85 for the first portion or $130 when taking two exams (Business Law and Trade). To schedule your exam, contact PSI at 1-800-733-9267.
Books and References for the Exam
The following reference is permitted to be taken into the examination. This reference may be tabbed (with a permanent index tab) and highlighted. It is available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- Nevada Contractor Management Survey Exam
Exam Review Education
We offer review for the Nevada Contractor Management Survey exam through online practice tests. Our practice tests include over 300 questions and are designed to be the best and most efficient way to prepare you for your business and law examination. Each time you take the practice test, the questions are randomly generated from our database so you never see the same test twice. For more information on our online class, contact our office at 1-800-952-0910.