Please contact our office at 800-952-0910 for questions, or to inquire about a title you cannot find.
2015 International Building Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings$174.99
The scope of the International Building Code® (IBC®) includes all buildings except detached one- and two-family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories.
West Virginia Concrete Contractor Exam Prep Complete Package$592.95
The West Virginia Concrete Contractor Exam Prep Complete Package includes:
- The West Virginia Concrete Contractor Exam Prep Course
- 2018 International Building Code (International Code Council Series) 1st Edition
- 2018 International Building Code Tabs
- The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
- Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Edition, 2016 1st Edition
Carpentry Level 3 Forms$146.99
Describes the use and inspection of basic equipment and hardware used in rigging, including slings, wire rope, chains, and attaching hardware such as shackles, eyebolts, and hooks, as well as rigging knots. Explains sling angles. Also covers tuggers, jacks, hoists, and come-alongs.