Learn how administrative law and government regulatory agencies impact the work of paralegals.
This course covers the legal principles governing the administration and regulation of government agencies. You will learn how agencies are governed, how rules are made and how key agencies administer and enact rules and relevant statutes. You will also learn how matters are adjudicated according to regulations enacted by Congress.
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to complete this course.
Course Hours: 24.00