Finish your CompTIA A+ Certification Prep by learning how to select, install, and service video, sound, and portable computers, and how to network, secure, and troubleshoot.
Advanced CompTIA A+ Certification Prep (Self-Paced Tutorial)
The Advanced CompTIA A+ Certification Prep course focuses on fun technology. You’ll learn everything you need to know to select, install, and service video, sound, and portable computers. The course teaches networking, both wired and wireless, because every well-rounded tech needs to know it. You’ll dive in to all things security. Plus you’ll get excellent insight into adding mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones to your computing environment. The Advanced course completes the three-course CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Prep cycle and prepares you for both the 1001/1002 exams and for real life as a tech.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- A Windows PC that you can experiment on. You will probably want to remove/install various devices, such as video, sound, and modems. Because of the dangers of electro-static discharge (to the machine, not the student), however, we do not require you to tear apart your own primary computer. This is a class that trains you to be a technician – having a machine to play with greatly helps your learning.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements: The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Successful completion of the Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep and Intermediate CompTIA A+ Certification Prep courses.
Course Hours: 24.00