Learn the essentials of CSS3 and HTML5—languages that have redefined how modern web pages are created. In this course, you’ll receive hand-on experience to develop skills for designing faster, more intuitive, exciting and interactive websites even for mobile devices.
Advanced CSS3 and HTML5 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
You’ve heard the buzz about CSS3 and HTML5? These latest versions of HTML and CSS have redefined how web pages are created. So if you’re going to design web pages, you need to know how to work with CSS3 and HTML5.
This course will teach you how HTML5 makes page design far more intuitive, faster, and easier compared to older versions of HTML. And you’ll learn to wield new CSS3 features essential for fast-loading, exciting, interactive websites, especially mobile sites. In short, you’ll leave this course with valuable skills essential to creating modern websites.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00