Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Master advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2013, including analysis tools, data tables, PivotTables, and conditional formatting.
Wouldn’t it be great to learn how to effectively use all the advanced Excel features? In this practical and information-packed course, you will see how to maximize this program’s functions and capabilities.
Most organizations rely heavily on Excel to consolidate, analyze, and report financial information. Your company is probably no exception. By learning these advanced techniques, you can become more valuable to your organization.
You will see how to work with the additional analysis tools provided by Excel add-ins and become skilled in using validation to protect the integrity of your worksheets from less experienced users. Impress your coworkers by learning how to add functional and eye-catching custom controls to any worksheet and how to use scenarios and data tables to quickly perform what-if data analyses. You will discover advanced techniques for PivotTables, like creating Timelines, calculated fields, and calculated items. You will learn how to use Excel’s consolidation function to efficiently summarize data from multiple sources, become adept at importing external data, and master the art of conditional formatting to highlight duplicate entries and other common worksheet problems.
Learn how Excel 2013 table tools take the complexity out of table creation and management. As you become proficient at nesting functions within other functions, you will be able to accomplish just about anything Microsoft Excel has to offer!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- This course is not suitable for Macintosh users who are using the Office Mac Home versions.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Office 2013 (Office Home and Student 2013, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, or Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (not included in enrollment). Note that the “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel 2013 will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00