Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
This hands-on course will teach you Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365’s advanced functions and often-overlooked features, including data analysis tools, data tables and databases, custom controls, and PivotTables.
Across industries, most organizations use Microsoft Excel to consolidate, analyze, and report financial information and other important data. If you work with data of any kind, learning Excel’s advanced functions strengthens your professional portfolio.
The Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365 course will teach you Excel’s advanced functions, which most users don’t know exist. You will learn how to use formula-based conditional formatting as a creative solution to common issues. You will also learn how to leverage Excel’s Power Query tool to import and transform data from any data source.
By course completion, you will be an expert in Microsoft Excel 2019 and its online Office 365 counterpart.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel’s uses and functions or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Excel & Intermediate Microsoft Excel.
Course Hours: 24.00