Advanced Rn Measurements for Multi-Family and other Large Buildings (12 Hours)
This course is offered in partnership with CERTI.
- With the expanding need for radon measurements in apartment buildings as is now required by HUD, students taking this course will learn about the different approaches for testing apartment buildings, as well as, the additional complexity involved with working with tenants as well as clients.
- @ HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Doug Kladder serves as CERTI’s Lead Technical Advisor, developing comprehensive radon education programs geared toward individuals seeking national certification, as well as relevant and practical continuing education programs to maintain one’s certification. This support is based upon over 35 years of hands-on field experience throughout the U.S., as well as in Europe, Asia and the Pacific Rim.
These experiences are used to build upon the fundamentals of radon measurement and mitigation to provide the student with not only the basic tools for addressing radon, but the extra insights to help them be successful. The philosophy of providing a higher level of instruction and fully supporting students has been the hallmark of CERTI since it was founded 35 years ago. CERTI’s philosophy of providing superior content and strong student support after course completion continues to help students thrive. Doug has semi-retired to focus on new content and continues to support CERTI as it grows to the next level.
- Using both US EPA protocols and the newly created AARST Multi-Family Measurement protocols, students completing this course will have the tools to expand their radon measurement into this growing segment of the radon industry.
- The skills taught in this course will also be applicable for those wishing to test schools and administrative buildings. Students have access to survey tools such as test logs, testing notices and other resources to help enter this market.
- Upon completion of this course, you are eligible to complete the “Workbook” which is the exam for the AARST/NRPP Advanced Multi-Family Measurement Listing — this course is available through CERTI – C-4-109 – Workbook for AARST/NRPP Advanced Multi-Family Measurement Listing.
- CERTI students also have access to business tools such as sample contracts, and warranties. We are also available by phone during and after the course for any questions concerning the course or radon situations you come across on the job
• Course Manual
• AARST/ANSI Protocols – electronic copy
• Online Quizzes
• Downloadable Course Certificate
• 12 Category 1 CE Credits