Gain an understanding of the various forms of bankruptcy and the court filing requirements.
This course will teach you all about General Court rules and document preparation for bankruptcy filing. You will learn the basics of bankruptcy situations and gain a foundation in substantive law for the various types of bankruptcy and filing requirements.
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00