Become a Veterinary Assistant III: Practical Skills (Online Course)
Learn the practical skills you’ll need to be a valuable veterinary assistant or educated pet owner.
Learn the practical skills you’ll need to be a valuable veterinary assistant or educated pet owner. This course is the third installment in the “Become a Veterinary Assistant” series.
Throughout the course, you’ll benefit from videos that demonstrate many procedures and techniques, as well as state-of-the-art interactive graphics. It’s as close as you can get to actually being right there in the veterinarian’s office!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. However, completion of Become a Veterinary Assistant and Become a Veterinary Assistant II: Canine Reproduction is recommended.
Course Hours: 24.00