Building Teams That Work (Online Course)
What are the secrets to managing successful teams in the workplace? Explore communication techniques and problem-solving skills that will help you get your team on track in no time.
Teams are becoming a staple in today’s workplace. In this course, you will learn the components of a successful team and the stages of its development. You will master the skills you will need to effectively manage projects, make decisions, and solve problems in a team setting. Plus, you will have a chance to learn the pitfalls of unhealthy group interaction and minimize any of its effects on your team.
Along the way, you will follow real-life examples and scenarios to help you identify with the team-building process. There’s a lot more to it than just getting several people together in a room at the same time. Are you eager to develop your leadership qualities and be a quality team participant? Many of today’s teams rotate leadership roles, so it’s crucial to understand both perspectives as you learn the best ways to communicate and work together for positive change.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00