Business Finance for Non-Finance Personnel (Online Course)
Come and explore different business strategies and discover how decisions using those strategies affect the financial landscape in a business organization and at home. In this course, you will learn about the basic business model and follow the flow of finances through business operations. You will gain an understanding of business acumen and see how companies use basic financial statements to report important information about their financial well-being.
Are you interested in making better business decisions to increase your company’s profits, move you up the corporate ladder, and help you reach a better, personal financial position? If so, this course is for you.
Using practical explanations and real-life examples, this course will show you how money flows through a typical business. You will learn the basics of how a business operates, including how to develop successful business strategies and how to use financial statements to make better business decisions.
Whether you’re an employee, sales executive, supervisor, or manager, this course will help you understand basic financial information and use that information to make decisions that will positively affect your company’s financial situation.
This is a business finance course for non-financial employees and managers. In six weeks, you will obtain significantly improved business acumen skills and financial understanding. Position yourself to be more confident in your business and financial decisions.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari (We recommend Firefox or Chrome).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional material requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00