Collaborative Problem Solving
This course will help you develop the collaborative problem-solving skills you need to succeed in virtually any work environment while focusing on the importance and many benefits of working in teams.
The Collaborative Problem Solving course will help you become familiar with the basics of working in teams and why teamwork is important to our professional and personal success. This course will provide you with essential strategies for solving problems and challenges that arise during collaboration, and provide you with ways to move forward toward achieving a common goal.
What you will learn
- Collaborative problem-solving techniques
- Steps of the collaborative problem-solving process
- Principles for collaborative problem-solving
- Best practices for managing the collaborative problem-solving process
How you will benefit
- You will better be able to work with others
- You will gain techniques and skills to improve your team performance
- You will learn to more effectively communicate in a team environment
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 30.00