Contracts for Business Owners
Learn all about contract law, including considerations related to the creation and enforcement of contracts.
The course will teach you how to work with contract law as a paralegal. Key topics include contract case law examples, uniform commercial code and more.
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 20.00