Learn about contractual relationships, defenses to a contract and the main legal rules of law cases.
This course examines the fundamental elements of a contract: offer, acceptance and consideration. You will also learn about contractual relationships, defenses to a contract and the standard legal rules of law cases.
What you will learn
- Contract requirements: offer, acceptance and consideration.
- Contract considerations
- Contract breach and enforcements
How you will benefit
- Learn the fundamental and foundational rules of law
- Become familiar with the substantive information needed to know to be successful in law school
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Contracts e-Book
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00