Corporate Document Drafting
Learn the fundamentals of how to draft various types of transactional documents.
The course will teach you how to write clearly and concisely. You will gain foundational skills for drafting or reviewing legal documents or contracts, as well as grammatical and syntactical principles and draftsmanship.
What you will learn
- Reasons for drafting corporate documents
- Understanding the clients goals
- Structure of the document
- Constructing effective sentences to use in drafting
- How to use words to construct effective sentences
How you will benefit
- Document drafting is a required skill for any legal professional.
- Anyone entering law school will benefit from the knowledge and principles provided by this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00