Creating Web Pages (Online Course)
Learn the basics HTML so you can design, create, and post your very own website. This course will help you plan content, structure and layout of your website, create neatly formatted text, build links, and add color, graphics and tables, as well as understand no-cost web marketing strategies and SEO.
Create and post your very own Web site on the Internet using HTML in this extensive, workshop. First, you will learn about the capabilities of the World Wide Web and the fundamentals of web design. Then, you will plan the content, structure and layout of your Web site, create pages full of neatly formatted text, build links between the pages and to the outside world, and add color, backgrounds, graphics, and tables. This course also covers critical and timely information on securing the best possible location in search engine listings, and powerful no-cost or low-cost web marketing strategies.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00