Customer Service Training
This course will provide you with the information needed to understand how a positive attitude, going a step beyond basic customer service, and dealing effectively with complaints will enhance your work experience. You will learn the difference between internal and external customers. You will also learn how developing and implementing a comprehensive customer service policy promotes consistency in how customers are treated and keeps customers happy.
What you will learn
- Discover how to communicate effectively
- Identify internal and external customers
- Identify how to interact positively with customers
How you will benefit
- Develop a positive attitude
- Understand customer service
- Gain the ability to create and implement service standards
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are not prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 15.00