Design and Installation of Radon and Soil Gas Collection Systems (8 Hours)
This course is offered in partnership with CERTI.
- This course provides an in-depth discussion in the design and installation of radon mitigation systems and soil gas collection systems in new building construction.
- @ HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Doug Kladder serves as CERTI’s Lead Technical Advisor, developing comprehensive radon education programs geared toward individuals seeking national certification, as well as relevant and practical continuing education programs to maintain one’s certification. This support is based upon over 35 years of hands-on field experience throughout the U.S., as well as in Europe, Asia and the Pacific Rim.
These experiences are used to build upon the fundamentals of radon measurement and mitigation to provide the student with not only the basic tools for addressing radon, but the extra insights to help them be successful. The philosophy of providing a higher level of instruction and fully supporting students has been the hallmark of CERTI since it was founded 35 years ago. CERTI’s philosophy of providing superior content and strong student support after course completion continues to help students thrive. Doug has semi-retired to focus on new content and continues to support CERTI as it grows to the next level.
- This course deals with aspects of designing and installing radon mitigation systems and soil gas collection systems in new buildings — including a comparison of ASTM 1465 and Appendix F Protocols.
- There is approximately 8 hours of coursework, including video, publications, and online quizzes that are taken as you progress through the course (not timed and may be taken unlimited times).
- There is no time limit for taking the course, and even after completion you continue to have access to the course in order to refer back to resources.
- CERTI students also have access to business tools such as sample contracts, and warranties. We are also available by phone during and after the course for any questions concerning the course or radon situations you come across on the job
• Online Quizzes
• Downloadable Course Certificate
• 8 Category 1 CE Credits