Discover Digital Photography (Online Course)
An informative introduction to the fascinating world of digital photography.
Discover Digital Photography is designed for the novice photographer with no previous experience with digital cameras.
This course will teach you all about digital cameras, from DSLRs to smart phone cameras and what different equipment is used for. You will learn about different display methods for your camera, including sizing, print options, online storage, and how social media factors into digital photography. And if you have old slides, negatives, or prints, this course will also teach you how to scan those “old school” photo assets.
By the course completion, you will understand how composing photos has changed with the evolving capabilities of digital photography.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- A few Windows-specific examples are included. Mac students are welcome, but may not be able to duplicate all examples.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00