Diversity Training for Employees and Managers
Gain a better understanding of what others bring to the table as you learn to respect others and collaborate in diverse environments.
This Diversity Training for Employees and Managers is ideal for anyone working in a professional environment. The course brings people together by focusing on principles like respect, acceptance and inclusivity. It is designed to help employees and managers gain a better understanding of the skills, characteristics, and talents that each person brings to the table regardless of their background. The class emphasizes the need to communicate, negotiate, and collaborate in a diverse environment both internally and externally.
What you will learn
- The definition of diversity and other related terms
- The advantages and complications of diversity in the workplace
- How to assess self-awareness of diversity
- The laws that protect against diversity discrimination
- How to implement the four cornerstones of diversity
How you will benefit
- Gain knowledge and skills about embracing diversity within a team.
- Become a better team member and/or leader
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 14.00