Enhancing Language Development in Childhood (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Help your children become proficient speakers and thinkers. This course provides ways to stimulate your child’s continued speech, brain, and language development in enjoyable, age-appropriate, and natural ways.
Follow your child’s lead and have fun while enhancing language development. In this fun and user-friendly course for parents, teachers, and caregivers, you will discover how children learn to process language and how they become proficient speakers and thinkers. This course will help you enrich your child’s life by stimulating their continued speech, brain, and language development in an enjoyable, age-appropriate, and natural way.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 24.00