The Florida Contractor full package includes everything needed to prepare for the Contractor Exam in the state of Florida. This package includes ALL of the books that are recommended for both the Contractor (General, Building or Residential) and the Business and Finance Exams in addition to the online course. @ HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Florida Contractor – Complete Package 2017
Our Complete Package Comes with the Following!
Contract/Project Administration and Business and Law Courses Include:
- Highlighting Guides
- Practice Exams
- Math and Plans
- Accounting and Finance Math
- Study Tips
- Licensing Information
- Instructor Support
Pre-Printed Tabs Includes instructor recommended pre-printed tabs for all books permitted to be taken into the exam.
Full Set of Reference Books Includes ALL of the books that are recommended for both the Contractor (General, Building or Residential) and the Business and Finance Exams.
The following references will be used in the Florida General, Building, and Residential Contractor Exam and the Business and Finance Exam.
- Florida Building Code – Building
- Florida Building Code – Residential
- Florida Building Code – Existing
- Florida Building Code – Energy
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility
- Florida Contractor’s Manual
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida
- AIA Documents (must be bound)
- Guide to Handling, Installing, Bracing Wood Trusses
- Osha Part 29CFR 1926
The following references are NOT allowed to be taken into the exam:
- Builder’s Guide to Accounting
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book- Walker
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216