Fundamentals of Supervision and Management (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Become a more effective manager by learning the language of business management. This course provides skills in managing time, delegating responsibility, motivating your employees, solving problems and resolving conflicts so you can accomplish your job more effectively.
If you have recently been promoted to a supervisory or management position or want to learn how to become a more effective manager, this course will help you master the basics of business by learning the language of management.
You will learn how to make a successful transition from employee to manager and you will learn how to manage your time so that you can deal with the constant demands of a managerial job.
You will learn the skills required to delegate responsibility and motivate your employees. A large part of a manager’s job involves getting things done through other people, and this course will help you understand how to influence and direct other people’s performance.
Finally, you will learn how to solve problems and resolve conflicts so you can accomplish your job more effectively.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00