Get Grants! (Online Course)
Learn the ins and outs of developing successful grant-fund proposals. This course provides skills for writing grant proposals that standout and outshine competitors whether you’re doing it as a career or simply to obtain funding for your organization.
In this course, you will learn how to develop successful, grant-fundable proposals.
Whether you’re interested in writing grant proposals as a career or in obtaining funding for your organization, this course will give you the grant-writing skills you need to outshine your competition. Highly recommended for development professionals, educators, nonprofit agency staff members or volunteers, and anyone else involved in fundraising for a large or small organization.
While the skills you’ll learn during this course are transferable, keep in mind that the focus of this class is on obtaining grant funding for nonprofit organizations.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 24.00