Goal Setting and Workplace Efficiency Training
Good time management and the ability to set personal goals are key to achieving success in life. This course will teach you how to set appropriate, measurable goals and develop good time management skills to achieve them.
Good time management is the stress-reducing oxygen you need to achieve excellence in everyday life. It is about focusing on the right thing and doing it right. When you become goal-oriented you will find yourself managing your time more effectively. Hence, goal setting is one of the most important time management techniques. This course will help you set goals that are your own and help you use leading-edge strategies to bring them to culmination.
What you will learn
- Learn effective time management skills.
- Identify the benefits of setting goals.
- Master the skills of setting your own goals.
- Implement the right strategies to track your goals.
- Understand flexibility vs. persistence when prioritizing.
- Turn goals into habits.
How you will benefit
- Gain valuable skills that will benefit you in any profession.
- Track success toward goals for personal fulfillment
- Reduce stress and increase chances of success
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 14.00