Grammar and Writing Skills for the Health Professional (Online Course)
Learn to confidently write medical reports, correspondence, emails, progress notes, charting, research and other professional documentation one would encounter in the healthcare environment. This course is packed with real-life applications as you review the entire writing process.
Communication skills are crucial in the health care profession. From emails to reporting, correct grammar usage and writing techniques are important aspects of professional success. Whether you’re an entry-level health care professional or an industry veteran, this course will help you sharpen or maintain your communication skills.
This course focuses on correct grammar usage within the health care profession. Packed with real life applications, you will review the entire writing process, emphasizing the importance of quality writing. By course completion, you will be able to confidently write medical reports, correspondences, emails, progress notes, charting, research, and other professional documentation one would encounter in the healthcare environment.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 45.00