Grammar for ESL (Online Course)
If English is your second language and you’re headed to college, this course will teach you the principles of grammar and structure you’ll need to succeed.
This course is designed as an in-depth analysis of English grammar for intermediate to advanced English as Second Language college students. It is designed to prepare you for regular mainstream English classes.
Grammar for ESL is one of the required courses in most college ESL programs to transfer to mainstream English or to transfer to a university. It establishes a foundation for continuous learning and serves as a complement to other courses that you may be taking or will take.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
This course is designed for intermediate to advanced level ESL students. A basic understanding of English grammar is required.
Course Hours: 24.00