Grammar Refresher (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Develop your English grammar skills and take your writing and speaking to the next level of excellence in this course.
Develop your English grammar skills and take your writing and speaking to the next level of excellence in this course. This course explores the eight parts of speech, punctuation and mechanics, and foundational sentence construction. You will learn about phrases, clauses, problem words, common grammar mistakes, and much more through practical, hands-on exercises. You will also learn through short videos, examples, and even fun games. Take your writing and speaking to the next level of excellence!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
This course teaches American English grammar. If you’re an ESL student who isn’t yet fluent in written and spoken English, please consider enrolling in Grammar for ESL Students.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00