Learn a variety of useful techniques for tackling the quantitative reasoning sections of the computerized GRE® revised General Test (Course 2 of 2).
GRE Preparation – Part 2 (Quantitative) (Self-Paced Tutorial)
If you’re planning to apply to graduate school, you will likely have to take the GRE. This course is here to help!
Part 2 features a math review and techniques for tackling the quantitative comparison, data interpretation, and standard math questions that make up the quantitative reasoning sections, as well as how to tackle the GRE’s unique new question formats. You will find pointers on time management, anxiety relief, scoring, and general standardized test-taking, too. Be prepared to excel on exam day and to achieve your best potential score!
With GRE Preparation – Part 1 (Verbal and Analytical), you will be prepared for all aspects of the computerized GRE® revised General Test.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00