Guided Reading: Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom (Online Course)
Learn creative ways to bring differentiated instruction and guided reading to life in your classroom.
Mixed in the right proportion, differentiated instruction will help you build a balanced literary framework that gets results with even the most challenged learners.
In this course, you will learn differentiated instruction tactics that will help you understand how your students learn. When you apply those tactics within the guided reading framework, which helps you lead students through new ways of approaching text, great things start to happen. The result is a classroom full of students who can negotiate increasingly challenging texts with unprecedented fluency.
This course is critical for modern educators, who often must teach on the run with limited resources and unlimited demands on their time. Get ready to reach your readers with ease in no time flat!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00