How to Make Money From Your Writing (Online Course)
You really can make money with your writing. Whether you want to create your own business, add to your income, supplement your retirement, or boost what you’re earning as a writer, you’ll find the how-to’s here.
You really can make money with your writing. Whether you want to create your own business, add to your income, supplement your retirement, or boost what you’re earning as a writer, you’ll find the how-to’s here. You’ll learn secrets, methods, and tips to help you generate income with your writing. This class includes all the practical information that so rarely gets taught in writing classes.
In most courses and social groups it’s taboo to discuss money, but not here. This course embraces it! Making money is the focus of the lessons. You’ll explore a dozen genres that can help you establish a sometime, part-time, or full-time career as a writer. Along the way, you’ll learn methods to work faster, suffer less rejection, and bring home more bacon. Fulfilling (and lucrative) writing work is waiting for you!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00