Human Anatomy and Physiology II (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn the basic characteristics of the four main types of tissues, the general and special senses, cellular metabolism, body chemistry, and significant events in the life span, from fertilization through old age.
In this course, you’ll cover some more advanced topics that weren’t covered in Human Anatomy and Physiology I. You’ll start with basic histology—the study of the different tissues in the body. From there, you’ll move on to a discussion of the different senses. You’ll also delve into the important topic of cellular metabolism—the chemical reactions that occur in cells.
Then you’ll turn your focus to the human life span. You’ll also discover ways to slow down the aging process. By the end of this course, you’ll have an even greater appreciation of the complexity and wonder of the human body!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00