Instructional Design Training
Learn the fundamentals of instructional design and how to create innovative learning solutions.
Understanding your audience and their needs is the key to designing learning solutions. This instructional design course will teach you the basics of instructional design and the phases of the design process, including conducting a needs assessment, designing and delivering training, and evaluating instruction.
What students will learn
- To identify what instructional design is, including the role of the instructional designer
- How to analyze the learning situation and develop goals
- To understand learning design concepts
- To identify how to develop and implement the learning solution
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of the learning
How students will benefit
- Gain basic instructional design skills that can used in a professional environment
- Understand how to design and develop workplace training programs
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no specific prerequisites for this program, but students should be fairly knowledgeable about computers and Internet usage and will need an Internet connection, a modern browser, and email capabilities.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 14.00
There are no contributions yet.