Integrating Technology in the Classroom (Online Course)
In this professional development course for teachers, you will learn about technology integration in the classroom and gain the skills needed to use tools like apps, assistive technology, and blogs effectively.
In this teacher professional development course, you will learn the secrets of technology integration in the classroom, gaining the skills educators need to use tools such as wikis, podcasts, and blogs effectively. You will discover simple ways to integrate technology to enhance your subject material and meet your Common Core standards and other course goals.
You will learn how to design presentations for auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learning styles, how to teach keyboarding and word processing, how to develop standards-based lesson plans, and more. Whether you’re new to the integration process or already use technology in classroom, learning about emerging educational technologies is vital to your students’ success. By the time you finish this online teacher training course, you will know how to integrate technology across the curriculum.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00