Intermediate C# Programming (Online Course)
Learn to write Graphical User Interface programs in the C# Programming Language.
Build upon your current knowledge of programming logic by writing Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications in the C# programming language. This course will show you how to write professional looking applications with many of the common GUI controls, such as buttons, labels, text boxes, check boxes, and radio buttons. You’ll also learn how to put menus and toolbars into your program to make them easier to use. And later in the course, you’ll find out how to make your program interact with sequential files, random access files, and databases.
This course will walk you through computer application design and implementation by giving you real examples that you can enter as you learn. Since practicing is the best way to learn programming, most lessons have more than one example, and each provides a programming problem you can solve to demonstrate your new knowledge.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (Community or any other 2015 edition).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Completion of Mike Orsega’s Introduction to C# Programming course (or equivalent experience).
Course Hours: 24.00