Intermediate Microsoft Access 2016 (Online Course)
Master more advanced techniques for this powerful database program, including importing Excel spreadsheets as tables, creating query calculations to crunch numbers, and using Visual Basic to automate common tasks.
Do you want to take your Microsoft Access skills to the next level? In this course, you’ll master more advanced techniques for this powerful database program and build an entire database project from scratch.
From building reports to using conditional formatting, you’ll see how to present your data and gain techniques for using Visual Basic to automate common tasks. Finally, you’ll build a navigation form to make it easy for your users to find their way around your database. By the time you’ve completed the course, you’ll have a fully functional database that tracks customer and order information.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2016 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Access objects and their use or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010, Introduction to Microsoft Access 2013, or Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016 is required.
Course Hours: 24.00