Intermediate Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
This hands-on course will teach you how to use Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365 efficiently and effectively. You will learn how to manage databases and advance your understanding of this powerful software.
As one of the most widely-used information management systems, Microsoft Access helps many organizations streamline their database needs. This hands-on course will help you master the powerful database software as you build an entire database project from scratch.
Intermediate Microsoft Access 2019/ Office 365 will teach you advanced techniques for using Access 2019, including importing Excel spreadsheets as tables, creating query calculations to crunch numbers, and using Visual Basic to automate common tasks. By course completion, you will know the most effective way to build and present reports with Access 2019 and its online Office 365 counterpart.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Professional 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- A fundamental understanding of Microsoft Access database design and usage or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019/ Office 365 is required.
Course Hours: 24.00