Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Take your Microsoft Excel 2010 skills to the next level as you master charts, graphs, PivotTables, Slicers, Sparklines, AutoFilter, macros, and other advanced Excel functions.
In this hands-on course, you will learn how to utilize Excel’s data analysis tools and AutoFilter commands to create informative, eye-catching charts and graphs. In addition, you will see how easy it is to create macros that let you manipulate data with the push of a button. You will also learn how to use Goal Seek and Solver and apply them to real-world problems. And you will set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by adding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and Excel’s other time-saving functions to your repertoire.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel Home and Student 2010, or Microsoft Office 2010 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00