Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2013 (Self- Paced Tutorial)
Take your Microsoft Excel 2013 skills to the next level as you master charts, graphs, PivotTables, Slicers, Sparklines, AutoFilter, macros, and other advanced Excel functions.
In this hands-on course, you will learn how to utilize Excel’s data analysis tools and AutoFilter commands to create informative, eye-catching charts and graphs. In addition, you will see how easy it is to create macros that let you manipulate data with the push of a button. You will also learn how to use Goal Seek and Solver and apply them to real-world problems. And you will set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by adding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and Excel’s other time-saving functions to your repertoire.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- This course is not suitable for Mac users who are using the Office Mac Home versions.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any of the following (not included in enrollment):
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Office Home and Student 2013
- Office Professional Plus 2013
- Office Standard 2013
- Office Home and Business 2013
- Office 365, Office 365 ProPlus
- Office 365 Home Premium
- Office 365 University
- Note that the “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel 2013 will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00