Intermediate Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
This course will teach you intermediate techniques for Microsoft Word, the world’s most popular word processing software. You will learn how to use Microsoft Word 2019’s often overlooked functions such as desktop publishing and mail merging.
Most organization worldwide use Microsoft Word for their word processing needs. However, only a fraction of the software’s features are used. This online self-paced course will teach you how to use Microsoft Word 2019’s intermediate features.
You will learn how to create and modify boilerplate templates as well as several time-saving techniques, such as macros and keystroke shortcuts. By course completion, you will be able to create professional documents that demonstrate your intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365.
- This course must be taken on a PC. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Word, a subscription to Office 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Completion of Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019 or basic familiarity with Microsoft Word’s word processing and editing.
Course Hours: 24.00