Intermediate Oracle (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Gain hands-on experience with Oracle’s PL/SQL programming language with expert assistance from an IT veteran. This course will give you the skills you need to write, build, debug, and execute fully functional PL/SQL programs in a database.
Gain hands-on experience with Oracle’s PL/SQL programming language, with expert assistance from an IT veteran. PL/SQL is Oracle’s procedural language extension to Structured Query Language (SQL).
This course will give you the skills you need to write powerful and flexible programs using that language. You’ll learn the building blocks and core features of PL/SQL, including expressions, various iterations, and built-in functions. Then, you’ll begin building fully functional PL/SQL programs with procedures, packages, debugging routines, database structures, triggers, and cursor processing. By the time you finish this course, you will be able to store PL/SQL programs in a database and execute them.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Oracle’s Database Software. The Database Software is available for downloading from Oracle’s website (www.oracle.com). Download the Oracle Database that supports your operating system. This course provides post-installation instruction on Oracle. Installation support will not be provided in the course. Installation support is provided from Oracle’s website.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Completion of Cindy Delia’s Introduction to Oracle course (or equivalent experience).
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00