Intermediate QuickBooks 2017 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Go beyond the introductory concepts of QuickBooks and learn how to gain more control and improve productivity with this powerful accounting software.
This comprehensive online course introduces additional features that will help you get the most out of your QuickBooks 2017 software. You will learn how to manage multiple company files, export and import list data from one file to another, and make journal entries. If your business handles inventory, you will learn how to enter price levels and track discounts and credits. You will even learn how to track mileage on vehicles you use in your business.
This course also covers many other common topics that small business owners encounter, including creating customer statements, assessing finance charges on overdue balances, using QuickBooks’ batch invoicing features to create multiple invoices, and writing off past due balances when the customer won’t pay.
This course is designed for those who already have a good grasp on the basics of this program or have successfully completed the Introduction to QuickBooks course. Whether you’re a small-business owner, or bookkeeper or accountant needing a QuickBooks refresher, this course will make you more confident and secure in accounting for your business.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- The desktop version of QuickBooks Premier Edition 2017 is recommended for this course (not included in enrollment). QuickBooks Pro 2017 can be used, but please be aware that there are some features discussed in the course that are not available in the Pro edition. However, the course lessons have been modified to accommodate Pro version users. The Enterprise version of the software can also be used.
- Note that while this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
This course is designed for those QuickBooks users that already feel that they have a good grasp on the basics or have successfully completed Introduction to QuickBooks.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00