Intermediate QuickBooks 2019 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
If you know the basics of QuickBooks, it’s time to learn the accounting software’s advanced features. This online course will teach you how to gain control, productivity, and value when you use QuickBooks 2019.
Many small business owners use QuickBooks, but not all know how to use all the software’s many features. This online self-paced course builds on previous QuickBooks knowledge to give you an intermediate-level proficiency of the QuickBooks 2019 software.
The Intermediate QuickBooks 2019 course is ideal if you already understand QuickBooks’ basic features and want to advance your skill set. You will learn how to use QuickBooks in various business scenarios, such as managing business expenses and creating multiple invoices. By the time you complete the course, you will know how to record discounts, track customer orders, record loans and petty cash, and more.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however, this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Prior to enrolling in this course, you must have successfully completed the Introduction to QuickBooks course or possess equivalent knowledge of QuickBooks basics.
Course Hours: 24.00