Intermediate WordPress Websites (Online Course)
Learn how to build unique WordPress sites where visitors can respond to messages, fill out forms, buy products, make appointments, and much more.
Take your WordPress site to the next level! This online course will teach you how to optimize your site for a more dynamic user experience. You’ll learn how to easily use CSS to improve your site’s appearance. And if you don’t know how to use WordPress plugins, you’ll learn to add and manage them. If you’re using the world’s most popular CMS, learn to get the most of out of it with Intermediate WordPress Websites.
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- WordPress.org software is free, but to use it, you must install it on a paid account with a hosting service, which costs approximately $5 to $20 a month (usually quite a bit less for the first year’s “introductory” price). This course includes a free 90-day hosting account from SiteGround.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no perquisites for this course, but you should have some blog or website experience and basic computer skills. Otherwise, it is recommended that you first take the introductory course, Creating WordPress Websites.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00