Introduction to Adobe Acrobat X (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Discover how to bring together a wide range of content from dozens of programs that you can reuse and customize in Acrobat X Pro. This course gives you hands-on experience with many features of Acrobat to unify and add more to documents, streamline collaboration, and simplify the review cycle.
If all you think Acrobat does is create PDF files, you’re in for a big surprise! In this course, you will discover how to bring together a wide range of content from dozens of programs that you can reuse and customize in Acrobat X Pro.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat X Professional (Windows), Adobe Acrobat X Standard (Windows), or Adobe Acrobat X Professional (Mac), either as a standalone product or as part of a collection (not included in enrollment).
- Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (not included in enrollment) are used in preparation of the course materials, although they aren’t necessary to complete the course. Access to these programs will be useful for personal project development.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00